• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Prophecy or Coincidence?

G8RB8R

VIP Member
Wow, I just thought about this, and couldn't help but think about how prophetic my video was where I dubbed Jim Mora's rant from his last media conference as the Saints head coach, before he was fired. I then used that audio to replace Urban's voice in his media conference after the f$u game. Turns out, this was Urban's last presser as a head coach, too. One week after I posted the video, Urban quits.

I feel like I cursed the guy!

:arabia:

http://www.gatorenvy.com/forums/gator-football/14668-urban-meyer-monday-press-conference-11-29-2010-a.html

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Even more prophetic is Dru's response to your post.......
I suspect a lot closer than many think (especially those that still consider him untouchable).
NOT after this season, obviously--the winning record AND the preceding several seasons give him a "do-over" if he wants one, which he apparently does.
It isn't so much the record that was/is/will be the issue, but Meyers own approach and demeanor; against the background of last year's self-induced "drama" and this year's strange "disconnect", a dig-in-his-heels refusal to remove Addazio at OC could create the conditions that force Foley to make a change at the top after 2011--especially if it doesn't work, and our team's play does not improve. We've talked about all the reasons, pressures and forces-at-work-behind-the-scenes.
Mind you, even then I would anticipate a seemingly "amicable parting of the ways", perhaps even one of those "retiring to spend more time with my family"-scenarios. Hell, that one's already warmed up and sitting out there, ready to go.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Never mind "curses"...it's entirely possible this could all turn out for the best--for everyone EXCEPT our rivals!
(However, the fact still remains: Life is stranger than anything we might make up.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema