• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Predictions for the next few months????

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
Here are some predictions or just some thoughts of what is going to happen over the next few months.

1. Meyer announces his retirement....again. This time it is accepted.

2. Addazzio does not get demoted but announces that he has a medical condition and needs to take a lesser role.

3. Brantley announces his transfer request.

4. Meyer does not retire but instead come out to state that giving up control was a very bad idea and that he is re-dedicating himself to the program.....with his announcement of a new OC.....someone who blows everyone away.....little bit of wishing here.

5. Addazzio announces that he is taking a head coaching job with a small school in Alaska.....okay not Alaska but still moves on to a smaller program....less embarrassing than being demoted.

6. There will be an announcement that the Gator Team is having tryouts for the Bowl game.....nobody is guaranteed a spot....must earn it through practice and there will only be one quarterback to play the entire game.

7. Driskel and others re-commit to the Gators....as well as help bring in other sought after recruits to make this year another #1 recruiting season.

These are just a few things that could....would.....or should happen over the next few months.

Just trying to lighten things up a bit after what we have all just seen.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
My predictions:
The Gator football team will lose in everything they do--pickup basketball, chess, Monopoly, solitaire...whatever. Pouncey will blame the freshmen. Urban Meyer will give vague promises. Steve Addazio will talk in circles. John Brantley will read the script Daddy Brantley gave to him. All will be the same in Gainesville. I really should not be posting right now.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Addazio leaves one way or another, Meyer sticks with just one QB for 2011 unless hurt or sucks, and Driskel will start by 2012.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Addazio leaves one way or another, Meyer sticks with just one QB for 2011 unless hurt or sucks, and Driskel will start by 2012.

To make matters worse, we will go undefeated in 2012 under Driskel, but the world will end before we play for the national championship!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I like Jack&Dew's pipedream best, you ALL made me laugh and E-'94 got the best one in of all ("We're undefeated and playing for the Na--aw f*ck!!!" I love it. LOL) A good point to call it a night.
Well done, and thank you all!

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
Here are some predictions or just some thoughts of what is going to happen over the next few months.

1. Meyer announces his retirement....again. This time it is accepted.

2. Addazzio does not get demoted but announces that he has a medical condition and needs to take a lesser role.

3. Brantley announces his transfer request.

4. Meyer does not retire but instead come out to state that giving up control was a very bad idea and that he is re-dedicating himself to the program.....with his announcement of a new OC.....someone who blows everyone away.....little bit of wishing here.

5. Addazzio announces that he is taking a head coaching job with a small school in Alaska.....okay not Alaska but still moves on to a smaller program....less embarrassing than being demoted.

6. There will be an announcement that the Gator Team is having tryouts for the Bowl game.....nobody is guaranteed a spot....must earn it through practice and there will only be one quarterback to play the entire game.

7. Driskel and others re-commit to the Gators....as well as help bring in other sought after recruits to make this year another #1 recruiting season.

These are just a few things that could....would.....or should happen over the next few months.

Just trying to lighten things up a bit after what we have all just seen.

Okay, my number 1 item came true...now what will come next?

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
If 1 more of those comes true J&D, I'll be contacting you for your picks in the Bowl games..............

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
Well #2 is somewhat going to come true as Addazzio will be gone.

#3 will not come true.

Obviously #4 is out.

#5 still may true.

#6 will come true.

#7 will come true after new coach announcement.

New list of predictions....(not serious)

1. Lane Kiffen is announced as the new coach just to piss off Meyer

2. Driskel decides to go to USC once he learns of #1.

3. UF decides it is tiered of being in the SEC and decides to help out the flailing BIG 10.

4. Mullen comes back as OC as he admires Kiffen's pay rate for assistants and basically is the head coach in waiting till next year when Kiffen moves on to the next job.

Okay that was fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema