• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Powell right on target

News Bot

News Bot
Before speaking at the Titletown Gator Club on Wednesday night, Will Muschamp revealed that Buck linebacker Ronald Powell is on schedule for a full return in August after undergoing two ACL surgeries on his knee in the past year, the second coming in September.

“He’s been cleared for everything so far,” Muschamp said. “Change of direction, everything. Talking to (the trainer), everything they’ve been doing (in offseason conditioning).”

Like everyone else in the program, Muschamp said he’s excited about Powell’s healthy return.

“I can’t wait. I’m looking forward to it. I don’t know if I’m more excited or he is. The guy’s worked hard,” Muschamp said. “He had a tremendous setback there in September. He and I had a long talk in his exit interview about coming off an injury. I came off a broken leg, nowhere near what he’s been through. There will be a couple moments early on to feel that contact and that strike and taking on that 300-pounder and understanding that your leg’s gonna be OK.

“Any injured player goes through that. There will be a little bit of a mental block — how much will depend on that day and what happens. But when you talk to him about playing, he gets a smile on his face and he starts thinking about it. He told me he thinks about it every day — walking back on that field with his buddies and being on the field again playing and contributing.”

Source: GatorSports.com - Robbie's Playbook

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema