• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Patrick Patterson

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Will be at the UK game. He is a recruit we need badly. We need to be very loud at the game, and if you see him walking to his seat chant his name or "We want Patterson." We need to impress him. With him in our '07 recruiting class, we could have the best one in the Nation. Be loud.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I can't see how any recruit can walk into the O'dome during our biggest game of the year and not just be taken away. The Rowdy Reptiles never disappoint.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
We chanted "We want Patrick" a couple of times during the game. Both times he looked over at the Rowdies and started doing The Chomp. I hope that is a good sign.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
We chanted "We want Patrick" a couple of times during the game. Both times he looked over at the Rowdies and started doing The Chomp. I hope that is a good sign.

Sweet. Thanks for the update. But if I'm not mistaken, when I was at a Gator game last year, CJ Spiller was there, and we chanted his name a ton, and he did it every time. Just letting you know.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Sweet. Thanks for the update. But if I'm not mistaken, when I was at a Gator game last year, CJ Spiller was there, and we chanted his name a ton, and he did it every time. Just letting you know.
Oh, believe me I realize that doing a Gator chomp is far from a commitment or anything. I'm just saying that I hope it's a good sign that he enjoyed himself and will hopefully sign on.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Oh, believe me I realize that doing a Gator chomp is far from a commitment or anything. I'm just saying that I hope it's a good sign that he enjoyed himself and will hopefully sign on.

I hope the same thing. If he wants playing time, Florida is the place to be. Plus, we should make the NCAA Tournament next year, at least in my eyes. I have heard that he favors Duke. But I have also heard that Duke has been eliminated and Florida leads Kentucky. I don't know what to believe. But I head Patrick and Donovan have a connection somehow because Donovan coached in West Virginia where Patrick lives. It may go deeper than that, though.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
After watching that game, I don't see how he could go anywhere else. That's awesome that ya'll chanted his name and then he did the chomp.

He could definitely see a lot of playing time next year and throughout his career at UF. We'll have a very young team next season and should have open competition for a few spots.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
"It's crazy," Patterson told The Gainesville Sun. "The student section, the Rowdy Reptiles, were great. It looks like a fun place to play."

gatorgirl7777

Gator Fan

I heard a rumor about Spiller transferring to Florida. Any truth to this?? It was a while ago.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I heard a rumor about Spiller transferring to Florida. Any truth to this?? It was a while ago.

I heard that, too. He wants to, but he is being pressured by Clemson to stay there. If it was up to him, he would of already sent in his papers to transfer. Hope we get him.:Banane29:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Oh, by the way, here is a picture I took of him at the UK game. He is the one in the white shirt messing with his cell phone.
n32901658_30442936_8519.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema