• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pair of Gator receivers arrested, charged with felonies for shooting BB gun at dorm

News Bot

News Bot
Miami isn’t the only FBS program with off-field issues involving incoming freshman wide receivers and “weapons.” The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that freshmen receivers Tyrie Cleveland and Rick Wells were arrested early Sunday morning and charged with criminal mischief for damaging property and shooting a missile inside an occupied dwelling. Both of those charges are […]
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dumb and Dumber
Agreed--but FELONIES? I mean, don't know bout y'all, but tho "playin' w bb guns" was a "delinquent activity" I would have been lot more likely to be caught at long before my college years, I probably woulda been "sent to the big house" for some of the dumb-ass sophomoric rowdyish behavior I indulged in when I WAS at UF...But maybe all that only applies when its TODAY'S GPD and Gator Football guys...Sigh...Once more, you gotta imagine how LITTLE of this stuff we'd hear about if they handled things a la Tuscaloosa's "Force", for example. Then again, I sure as hell am not interested in the kind of amoral disgraces ongoing at the other 2 major programs in our state.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema