• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Oregon & Arizona!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Arizona is beating #2 Oregon 24-11 at 9 minutes in the 2nd quarter!

Go Wildcats!

Dixon down with an injury. Ouch. It was his knee and is believed to be a season ending injury. Hate to see this happen to anyone but I hope Tebow has a greater chance to win it now. Injuries are a PART of the game.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
The curse of the #2 happens again. Oregon's national championship hopes just went down the toilet, along with Dixon's Heisman dreams.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
oh geee I wonder who'll be number 2 now? Oklahoma? OSU? Georgia? LMAO, certainly NOT the undefeated Kansas Jayhawks, no=way no how, They didn't play no-one...........PFFFFFFFFFFT and if you believe anything I said there your a nutt LMAO j/k, I hope kansas moves up, cuz I seriously think kansas could possibly play LSU alot harder than most people give them credic, there defense and offense is solid, ya heard on basketball having a balanced team, think kansas has one.

GOOOO JAYHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!;)

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Yes Kansas will be #2. They will beat Mizzou and get a big win on their resume. And guess what. Barring an injury or a big blow up against FAU or FSU Tebow will become the first Sophomore to ever win the HE15MAN!

preachinGator

VIP Member
Hayley,
I agree. Kansas has as much right to be #2 as OSpU had being #1. And if Kansas beats Missouri...not overlooking Iowa St. either...there is still the Big 12 Championship with Oklahoma on Dec. 1. Win out and they play for the national Championship.

For now, put them at #2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema