• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Orange and Blue

FloridaLover

Gator Fan
Are all going to the Orange and Blue game?

see below article:
Florida will instead opt for the old-fashioned approach — ESPN's GameDay will be on campus for the Gator spring game April 12.

“We made the decision not to participate in the concerts,” said Mike Hill, the University Athletic Association associate athletic director. “We thought we'd wait and see how they do with it. For us to have a concert at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, it'd have to be a pretty big deal.”
http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20080228/COLUMNISTS/974233662/1044/gators01

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I'll be going up for the game this year and am turning it into a three-day weekend since I have a paid day off that Friday. I'll be leaving Orlando early that day, am planning to take in the baseball game against Arkansas in the late afternoon and if there's a practice session earlier in the day (depending on what time I arrive in Gainesville) or at night I want to catch that, too. After the O&B game I want to do a little shopping and pick up some more Gator gear before I head back home Sunday afternoon.

Trust me, I'm counting the days down - I need a little vacation!

ufgator

Gator Fan
if yall want a good laugh check out volnations post talking about it...they are pissed,they said espn is "biased"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema