• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ole Miss Rebels vs. #4 Florida Gators Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
olemiss.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

Ole Miss Rebels vs. #4 Florida Gators
Saturday, September 27, 2008 - 12:30 PM ET
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium - Gainesville, FL​

shandsgator8

VIP Member
How does this year's Ole Miss team compared to last years? Did they lose a lot of players?

I remember last year Tebow carrying the offense on his shoulders and Ole Miss torching our secondary.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^ They're better than last year's team. Even though Snead hasn't been playing well he's a big upgrade at QB, and Houston Nutt is a 127321937237 times better coach than Ed Orgeron.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
TEBOW VS. om

Against Ole Miss in 2007, Tim Tebow finished the game with 27 carries for 166 yards, which was a single-game record for a UF quarterback. The total carries were one short of the single-game record by a UF sophomore held by Emmitt Smith (28, vs. Kentucky, 1988). Tebow finished the game with 427 yards of total offense, which was the second-highest performance in the SEC in 2007 and the sixth highest in school history.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
^^ They're better than last year's team. Even though Snead hasn't been playing well he's a big upgrade at QB, and Houston Nutt is a 127321937237 times better coach than Ed Orgeron.

Maybe Florida will have trouble covering the spread, hmmmm...

I'm expecting a blowout, but I won't be too surprised if we only win by 10 or so.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Making #1 isn't completely out of the question: Alabama wins, TCU gives OU a game, and we crush Ole Miss.

But then again, #1 teams haven't fared too well throughout the season.

ilovegators

VIP Member
Ole Miss scares me. They almost came away with a win last year. Granted this year we're playing in The Swamp... but still, I think this game will be a close one. Maybe decided by only 10 points.

Swampman

VIP Member
Major Wrights interception sets up a Gator score!

Tebow pass almost gets picked, but then Percy grabs it and goes the distance!

Gators up 13-7

GatorGal15

VIP Member
Wow. This game has been rough. Hopefully in the 2nd half we can come back and do some damage.

The channel the game is on here, keeps messing up or goes off completely. Really making me mad!

jamjimmy

Gator Fan
:sick0006:we look horrible, what is the matter with Tebow? Our team sucks today and our fans are booing us. WTF??? It looks to me like we are looking ahead and not taking care of business. It looks like ole miss may open a can of whup ass on us unless something changes.

jamjimmy

Gator Fan
:oops:wtf, i thought we were better than this. We suck, how could we get beat in the swamp?? Especially by Mississippi, this is a total embarassment, I am ashamed to be a gator fan now.

Susie

Gator Fan
wow! i am shocked!!! :mad: I am really wondering why they called on the 1st and 2nd down why they went for it all. They should have just gone for the 1st down.
They didnt need the touchdown we just needed a field goal!!!!

kage

Gator Fan
Ackk, why oh why do I let myself get so excited every year for the last 35 years only to usually be let down. What happened today???????????????????????:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema