• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OGT 2023 Week 5: #22 Florida (3-1) 14 at Kentucky 33 (9/30/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Welp. Gators down 0-3 because the Kentucky receiver missed an easy catch. No Gator defender was in the ZIP code.

Escambia94

Napier’s army of 10,000 analysts should also know that when Matt Loeffler is the referee that there will be more flags. I know that and I am not an analyst.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Unless they stop them right here, I'm sorry:
I just cannot watch a whole game like this.
EVERYTHING THAT "USED TO BE WRONG" with us is back: Even our "GOOD" young players just don't seem the same today. Even the defense is having a terrible start.
I can't watch this. Sorry guys.
We are still SHIT, to judge by what we are seeing here. A couple more games like this one--and despite holding them to an fg here on the FIRST long drive, nothing short of a sudden shift to use of some explosive passing plays that this Coach DOESN'T HAVE IN HIS BRAIN, LET ALONE HIS PLAYBOOK, will change the likely outcome--and we WILL be back to "WHO'S NEXT?"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If I'M this put off (and it ISN'T the "losing", but the MANNER of our SURRENDER here that is so deflating), there will soon be a concerted push to "WIN OR ELSE".
With games like this (and the reciever hands them an INT inside our 20), I really DO think maybe Napier gets just one more year.
Ugh. EVERYTHING that we had to do, THEY are doing.
And their RB Davis bullies into the endzone.
I am outta here.
We came in here and give this away from the start...
AND: I really AM beginning to tire of this Coach:
I just cannot FACE another postgzne, meay-mouthed discussion of "It's a learning experience..." and "We did a lot of good things..."
WE ARE STINKING UP THE PLACE FROM THE WORD "GO!", Coach!!! I hold YOU responsible.
Now even Mertz is off his game.
Yikes, this is BAD.
Worse even than I feared coming IN.
Talk to you all next week?
(Those who stay are in for a long, painful day: We are back to being the team that scraps and fights AFTER basically giving away the game...)
(I WILL check the score again later--just in case, but this team just doesn/'t have it here to open the game. Yikes, this is bad...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Another punt. The only part of our game that has worked today--always a bad sign.
So what? The last time they drove the field fir points. Sigh. Outta here.

Escambia94

Like I said. With Matt Loeffler as referee, you get these flags. “Leaping over the shield” could easily have been “Kentucky special teams threw the Gator into the air”.

Escambia94

If only the Gators had a special teams coach. The lack of a coach just cost the Gators 6 points.

Escambia94

Everyone on earth could see that the Wildcats were overloading the boundary side and that is where the Gators ran.

Escambia94

6:37 to go in the 2nd and the Gators have been embarrassed.

StatUFUK
1st Downs413
3rd down efficiency3-71-3
4th down efficiency0-00-0
Total Yards61244
Passing4124
Comp-Att6-113-9
Yards per pass3.72.7
Interceptions thrown10
Rushing20220
Rushing Attempts1315
Yards per rush1.514.7