• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OGT 2023 Week 10: Arkansas at Florida (Salute to Veterans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Only a strip can save us now.
Nope.
We lose.
E--, we will NOT win another game this season.
The only thing "positive" I can take from this one us that either all thosexrecruits here, I don't THINK we embarrassed ourselves, on the whole, in the final analysis. Contrary to what looked might be the case after the first couple of minutes of this one, we stood up and finally fought our way back INTO this gaje--even had a shot at WINNING it at the end...
A prospective recruit might get the idea they could help us WIN THESE KINDS OF GAMES--and with all those freshmen already out there playing, learning, GROWING--"Hey, you'll likely GET your chance!"
But I am TIRED of this weekly pain and frustration. I support the continued installment of this staff's personnel and plan--I just don't think I can personally so loyally and indefatiguably watch and suffer along with them this way.
I understand that this is what we've got, who we ARE now...I just will have to maybe restrict my time here for the rest of this season.

Last edited:

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Bleh. Gators lose in OT. We can complain in the reaction thread.
ARKFLA
1st Downs2319
3rd down efficiency8-188-17
4th down efficiency0-00-0
Total Yards481394
Passing255282
Comp-Att20-3126-42
Yards per pass8.26.7
Interceptions thrown10
Rushing226112
Rushing Attempts4728
Yards per rush4.84.0