• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Florida-Oregon game thread

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
If we could slow down Brooks and stop with these turnovers we could really pull away from them. Instead it is a 1 point lead.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
2 point halftime lead. I'm a little disappointed with that as I feel it should be more if we would have just played our game, but at least we are up.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Let's have a great start to the half. Get some distance between us and the Oregon Refs.:bananajump: :Banana:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Noah has looked dominant at times under down low, but then he has missed some easy ones. He's got to have a consistent half here.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
We've got to do a better job of taking advantage of their bigs being in foul trouble during this half then we did in the first. Both of their bigs have 3 now and we are only 2 minutes into the half. Take it inside and finish strong.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Still can't get a f**king call. I swear this is the worst officiated game I have ever seen that favors one side.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
3 fouls on Horford could hurt. Hopefully they don't do a better job of taking advantage of our foul trouble then we have with their foul trouble.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema