• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Notre Dame - Miami series could be revived

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Who cares? People who are excited about this matchup need to stop living in the 80s. I would rather watch Notre Dame vs Army.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I do not care for Notre Dame, but at least they have a rich heritage that goes beyond a decade of dominance. Miami has always been a private school full of rich, snotty kids whose parents were probably involved with the massive drug trade in the Miami area.

It will be difficult for Miami or Notre Dame to compete on the national stage without lowering their standards. If they lower the standards too much, they get a repeat of the Miami convicts.

Again, I say, the Miami-Notre Dame series is just an effort to cash in on people living in the past.

sbq80

VIP Member
Who cares its Notre Dame! Until they actually stat playing good football again, they need to be on local TV only and not bother the rest of us with their games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema