• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Note to Brent Pease

Leakfan12

VIP Member
THE FORWARD PASS WAS INVENTED. USE IT. I miss the days of Chris Leak and of course Tebow. It seems like when Dan Mullen left, he took the forward pass with him. I DON'T CARE YOU HAD A FRESHMAN QB STARTING. OTHER TEAMS WITH FRESHMAN QBs THROW THEM TO THE FIRE.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
THE FORWARD PASS WAS INVENTED. USE IT. I miss the days of Chris Leak and of course Tebow. It seems like when Dan Mullen left, he took the forward pass with him. I DON'T CARE YOU HAD A FRESHMAN QB STARTING. OTHER TEAMS WITH FRESHMAN QBs THROW THEM TO THE FIRE.
I would add:
You saw the results. Was this all really a surprise? What happens when the other team KNOWS that you won't throw the ball? No matter HOW well it goes in the first half, how could they NOT stop us if we keep NOT-throwing in the second? Just about the most absurdly frustrating demo of "predictable results" I've ever seen, as a Gator. And it wasn't the QB--you never gave him a chance, didn't call a pass play until "long range desperation time" late in the 4th qrtr...It's not "protecting your quarterback" when you wait until "too late" to trust him, to DEPEND on him to suddenly fling it around and save your worthless, chickenshit hides. It's not HIS fault he couldn't get it done like that--it is YOURS, Mr. Pease. You owed it to him. the team, and all of US to give him, them and US the best chance to actually WIN that game, and you BLEW it! Again.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Don't give Dan Mullen too much credit. Yes, when teamed with Urban Meyer he is an offensive genius. Believe it or not, Addazio as OC yielded just as good an offense as Mullen if you account for the drop-off in player talent. The forward pass went away when we had no more SEC caliber receivers and no system for taking advantage of subpar receivers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema