• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Not looking good....

tngator15

Gator Fan
Guys we are looking, possibly at 8-4 or 7-5 right now..... If we play like we did Saturday night, we'll lose to UGA, S.C., and FSU, as bad as I hate to say it. Random question, but I'm trying to find some of the shakers that the Rowdy Reptiles use during basketball games for an event. If you have some that you don't want or could help, that'd be great too!

Go Gators!

The Zooker

VIP Member
UGA had a fluke performance this week. FSU is hit or miss. It all depends on Ponder. Sometimes he shows up and they look good. But most of the time he flounders and the team falls with him. South Carolina is beatable as long as Will Hill doesn't botch several plays and let Garcia take advantage of the situation. We can stop their running game.

tngator15

Gator Fan
UGA had a fluke performance this week. FSU is hit or miss. It all depends on Ponder. Sometimes he shows up and they look good. But most of the time he flounders and the team falls with him. South Carolina is beatable as long as Will Hill doesn't botch several plays and let Garcia take advantage of the situation. We can stop their running game.

I think UGA looked phenomenal this week, but I agree with the rest.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
No matter what, can we all agree that what happens with the Gator team itself, especially behind the scenes rather than on the field at this point, is more important in the long run now than wins and losses this season?
I mean, I don't want to see us lose ANY more, least of all to Spurrier, UGA and/or the 'Noles--but I know it's possible, maybe even LIKELY without drastic changes ON THE SIDELINES.
It should NOT have to come to that.
If it does, we may be looking at "The Coming of the Kyle Wittingham Era"...
(OR insert your own headline within the quotes above.)

The Zooker

VIP Member
It reminds me exactly of Bobby Bowden. He lost his talented coordinators and position coaches and started to fill the ranks with friends and family. At the same time he just lost his fire. He delegated away his authority and basically became a figurehead. He rested on his laurels and eventually watched the dynasty he built fade into oblivion. All of sudden his teams started to look embarrassing on the field. Recruiting took a major hit and the competition took full advantage of the injured program. It matches the current path we are on exactly.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
As good as all this sounds, I will try to remain optimistic that this is 2007, a rebuilding year, and not 2004, the end of an era. On the backburner, I will resurrect my list of dream coaches that could restore Gator Pride (saved from December):
- Bob Stoops. He's buddies with Foley and has ties to UF.
- Mike Leach. Why not? His spread offense was great at Texas Tech.
- Chris Petersen. A new shade of blue and orange for the Boise State coach could launch him from Cinderella coach to perennial A-list.
- Kyle Whittingham. The defensive analogue to Urban Meyer.
- Dan Mullen. Half the Gator Nation pines for the guy.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema