• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

No starting QB named........(AGAIN)!!!!

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
Coach make said in an article to not look into the fact that WG played the entire game vs Kentucky and that they may be going back to the two QB rotations. Are you kidding me. Why cant he just make a decision? I feel like he is catering to both players and does not want to hurt their feelings. This offense will continue to struggle until he names a starter and one doesnt fees as if his next mistake means hes pulled from the game. The two QB BS is going to hurt us. They cant be that close if hes willing to let WG finish the game when the offense looked as sluggish as it did. I just wish he stop with this BS and tell one of them this is your team let them go through the growing pains and build this program back up.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Neither QB is the complete package. With our porous offensive line, Grier was at one time the logical choice because he would stand in the collapsing pocket and hit his TEs when the #1 and #2 WRs were covered. Harris in that situation was taking off after read #2. Now that Grier is doing the same thing, it gives Harris the opportunity to share playing time. On top of that, Grier is better at most throws, but Harris is better at some throws. There is another opportunity for either QB to earn playing time over the other, but Coach Mac apparently does not think either is the complete package. If I were in his shoes, I probably would play both until one of them picks up what he is missing. At this rate, it will not hurt of either of them in a future NFL draft, because neither is complete enough to break into the NFL. The message to both of them is "learn the other one's strengths, and you win his job", because neither of them are in danger of transferring to another team and improving NFL draft stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema