• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

No Meyer, Come back Please

Leakfan12

VIP Member
We don't you gone, We want Addazio gone. If Addazio is the interim Head Coach well I'm predicting a Penn State win (sorry to said but I don't trust the guy).

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Addazio for HBC!

This is why most HBCs are older. No baggage from family. He said he retired because it was wearing on his family. Wait 6 years and he may coach at Notre Dame.

G8RB8R

VIP Member
Somebody better be thinking about how this will affect recruiting. f$u & scUM will be allover this!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We have GOT to get things rolling "backchannel" immediately--I figure Foley's on it, BEEN on it from the moment he knew. Even if it isn't officially announced 'til later (say, right around New Year's?), they should have someone ready to go as soon as they want or need. They'll pretty well have their pick, so after settling on and coming to terms with their choice, the main concern will be with timing, particularly how it relates to and affects recruiting.
As far as THAT is concerned, yeah, the other schools are drooling over this but, depending on who it is and how the whole transition is handled, may not be as bad as it might appear now. For all Meyer's determined words about getting out on the recruiting trail "immediately...tomorrow". and "getting this thing fixed", it is now clear that, much like his changed demeanor on the sidelines this past season, his heart just wasn't going to be in it when it came to pounding it out on the recruiting grind.

G8RB8R

VIP Member
Addazio for HBC!

This is why most HBCs are older. No baggage from family. He said he retired because it was wearing on his family. Wait 6 years and he may coach at Notre Dame.

Did you get a chance to read the PM I sent you this morning, before all this went down?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema