• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New offensive coordinator

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I really hope we rethink having steve addazio as our offensive coordinator next year. I really don't think he has the offensive creativity to do what we want to do. Our offense seems borning, i know our wide outs are young and inexperience how do we know what they can do when we never throw to them or get the ball down field. We got the speed, the athletes what else are we waiting for.please o please get rid of him and leave him to the offensive line were he needs to be.

Swampman

VIP Member
I think you're right. But the only thing that keeps me thinking Adazio will stay is Brantley brings a different style of play that might be more condusive to his play calling.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I think you're right. But the only thing that keeps me thinking Adazio will stay is Brantley brings a different style of play that might be more condusive to his play calling.

Addazio was an option coach for the longest time. Brantley is not a prototype option QB. I think Urban Meyer can call better plays for Brantley than Addazio.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I say demote Addazio and maybe adjust the playbook for Brantley's strengths probably more pro styled offense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema