• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Gator Store in Orlando

I am new to this board, but we just opened a store in East Orlando that is carrying Gator merchandise. I will get more into these boards now that I know they are here, but just wanted to post an initial message about the store.

We are in East Orlando behind Waterford Lakes movie theater and are carrying UCF, UF and FSU tees, hats, etc.

We just opened last week and are still getting stuff in everyday, but my goal when I opened this place was to give primarily UF and UCF fans a place in Orlando that was constantly bringing in new and hard to find merchandise for fans and not the same old generic stuff that you see in all of the mass merchants.

I invite all UF fans to come out and check out our store and let us know what you think. Be kind as it is a work in progress.

If you want directions, they are on our web site at www.GameDayStores.com.

absolutely, I didn't see where to do it other than the google words. Contact me and I will definitely look at getting it done.

Chris Mayr

Keenervision

Gator Fan
Do you have Championship coffee mugs? I broke mine and I want to remind the Ohio State guys I work with about our success (and their second place finishes).

Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema