• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Never thought I'd root for Kentucky

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
mylanta, you never heard " beat the odds"? 000001 % chance? now thats showing confidence.... Ya know what, anything can happen.....if appl. st can beat michigan, kentucky can beat georgia, and vandy and beat tenn.....HAVE CONFIDENCE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let it all play out. Ya know it seems no-one on here takes me serious, why? cuz I'm a girl that knows alittle about sports? I have HIGH hopes, HIGH dreams? or HIGH confidence? you tell me please. I still think florida is the best team in america, I still think we can go to atlanta....But oh well, who cares right? I'm sorry i'm not dropping my confidence level, to fit in...thats barbaric:mad:

zyonuf79

Gator Fan
Nothing is impossible.....lest we all forget App. State vs. Michigan AT Michigan. I just hope our defense remembers that game as well.

Any given Saturday.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema