• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Need Help With BCSCG Tickets

Go Bama

Gator Fan
Hi Gators,

I'm not here to "rub it in". You guys are a classy school with and extremely classy coach and a great football tradition.

I want to go to the BCS championship game in Pasadena but tickets are stupidly expensive. The cheapest ticket I've found is over $800 and dead in the end zone. I'm asking here because you guys are the reigning National Champs and some of you probably looked for tickets last year.

Will the prices of the tickets on Stub Hub, Ticket Liquidator, RazorGator, etc. come down or go up? Would you recommend buying a ticket now or waiting until closer to game time to see if the prices fluctuate?

Any help will be appreciated. TIA. I'll be pulling for the Gators to beat Cincinnati!

patbro

Gator Fan
I bought tickets last year on stub hub, the prices did go down a bit from the time the teams were announced till the time I bought the tickets (closer to Christmas). But they are much more expensive this year, seems like they are still going up in price.

Go Bama

Gator Fan
I bought tickets last year on stub hub, the prices did go down a bit from the time the teams were announced till the time I bought the tickets (closer to Christmas). But they are much more expensive this year, seems like they are still going up in price.

Thanks. I went ahead and paid through the nose but at least I've got a ticket.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema