• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Myer comments.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I hate when myer keeps saying we need more play makers. How can you find more play makers when you don't even give them a chance on the field? Did debose get on the field. Why is not starting in the slot position? Goodness even meyer much like the offensive play calling is being repetitive. Please oh please give me a reason why we don't see more of debose, alli, and dunkley? What is going on in practice that these guys can make an impact on the field. Why does meyer keep bringing up the fact of play makers but yet allows his coaches to not play these guys? Why does he allow his offensive coordinator to call such predictable calls. 49 run plays called 23 pass attempts and brantley is supposed to be one of the best qb in the country. If meyer believes this then why does it not allow him to sling it around more. Sims has 100 passing yards more then brantley with only 7 more attempts. I pray we don't hear another week of " we gotta find more play makers", "we got to block better", "we are gonna come out fired up against kentucky" "we need to be more productive on offensive" from the uf coaches yet see the same old crap next week against kentucky. Practice what you preach coaches.............

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema