• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My Kentucky experience

greggcowan

VIP Member
Hey all.....

Just got home from Lexington.... My very first Gator game!! My God what an experience!!!!! I can't tell you all how much it meant to me to see our beloved live and in person. Met a ton of fellow Gator fans there as well.

In closing....I'd like to let everyone know that the most impressive thing about my trip was the Kentucky fans. They were the nicest, classiest people I have ever been around in my life! They really made us feel welcome. It really made the experience what college football sould be all about.

GO GATORS!

sbq80

VIP Member
That is awesome to hear.
I bet you that is common among teams/fans in the South.
You also picked an awesome game to watch.

It is CA where you will be beat up, pee'd on, have your car windows smashed or fenders kicked in or shot or stabbed if you are supporting the wrong school.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Glad to hear you and Laurie had a good time. Saw the pics on myspace. Are you going to share any on here? How close did you get to the gator equipment bus? It looked cool in the pic. Did you see any Florida players up close?

Come on Gregg and Laurie ...share the experience with the rest of us...LOL.

awebbf5

VIP Member
well im from kentucky and have been a gator fan since i was old enough to walk and im glad to hear that the people in lexington were classy to you,lexington is actually a beautiful place.This year the people around here have been very big on football which they are ever year but this is the only year in forever that theyve had a team worth watching.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema