• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mullen MSU coach

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
There is no reason for him to go before the NCG. It would really be bad form. just my 2 cents about that. I knew it was inevitable but it still stinks.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I am sure thats who his targets are :)

If we were able to get Andy Ludwig away from the Utes, I'd be very happy with that hire.

Coach Meyer has a "short list" of assistant candidates in the event of any attrition, and I'm sure he's putting out some feelers right now.

We were very lucky in getting Vance Bedford, Kenny Carter and Dan McCarney to come in and replace Doc Holliday, Stan Drayton and Greg Mattison as they've turned out to be very effective coaching in their assigned positions. Rest assured Meyer will only want somebody coming who's the right fit to replace Dan Mullen - and also somebody who is a very good recruiter.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I hope Mariotti stays but i imagine he would, they are saying Noah Brindise is a possible candidate and Kerwin Bell as a QB coach.

I'd be OK with Kerwin Bell coming in as a QB coach and perhaps Billy Gonzales becoming OC; also, Noah Brindise does have strong UF ties as a player in the late 90's. Brindise "cut his coaching teeth" with Steve Spurrier in the NFL and was at UNLV for awhile - but the last I read he was out of coaching.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I'd be OK with Kerwin Bell coming in as a QB coach and perhaps Billy Gonzales becoming OC; also, Noah Brindise does have strong UF ties as a player in the late 90's. Brindise "cut his coaching teeth" with Steve Spurrier in the NFL and was at UNLV for awhile - but the last I read he was out of coaching.

Spurrier did always say Brindise was a future coach.....

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'm happy for Mullen to get the MSU job, I just pray he doesn't leave before the National Championship Game. We don't need an distractions.

i dont want him coaching in the NC game, idk why i just dont like the idea of the head coach of miss st. coaching us. i doubt he will tho

shouldnt effect us too much tho, this is urbans offense he can run it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema