• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

More evidence that Loeffler is getting a promotion.

The Zooker

VIP Member
If you haven't heard yet, AC Leonard is recommitted to the Gators. Loeffler was the coach recruiting him. From the statements made, it gives you a feeling that Loeffler sold the kid on coming back with some new information. It doesn't seem like Leonard just came back on his own. Some contact was made with him. Somebody said something to him to cause that 180.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
For the umteenth time I find myself responding, "Hope you're right, Zooker..."

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Agreed. I think I have a running list of things that I hope Zooker was right about. Either way, A.C. Leonard grades out a champion for the best play of the week--re-committing to a team that is reeling and that needs him to restore Gator Pride. Players that have heart, even if they stumble a bit early on, tend to gain points with me.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
Agreed. I think I have a running list of things that I hope Zooker was right about. Either way, A.C. Leonard grades out a champion for the best play of the week--re-committing to a team that is reeling and that needs him to restore Gator Pride. Players that have heart, even if they stumble a bit early on, tend to gain points with me.

Leonard has been suspended for the rest of the season for a fight on-field.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Leonard has been suspended for the rest of the season for a fight on-field.

Yeah. Strike that statement from the record. There are even rumors that he intends to sign elsewhere and that he committed to UF to get Florida recruiters off his back. I will give him the benefit of a doubt. Maybe he is an emotional kid and in addition to two of his TDs being called back he was distraught over the Gator losses. Maybe. Or, he could be trouble. I'm trying to be optimistic here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, well I'm sure they're all lining up now (sarcasm, but who knows?)...
Just what we need, too: another self-absorbed head-case with no self-control.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema