• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Missou vs. Oklahoma

JvilleJohnny

If mizzou loses... its gonna Ohio State & LSU in the championship game.. if it wasnt for LSU winning the SEC title, then it would be OSU & UGA.... but i dunno, all i gotta say is i'd hate to be in charge of whos gonna be in the big game...

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
If you woulda heard of the georgia coach just now on espn, he said, there's not a rule in the BCS that says YOU have to win your conference to play for the NC, Georgia won there last 6 games, they was 4-0 against ranked teams, they beat bowl eligable teams, and there ranked 4th, The BCS knew georgia wouldn't win the SEC, so why rank them 4th? LSU I'm sorry I still say they don't deserve it, I'm sorry!!! USC, Oklahoma, and georgia should be the teams that are considered in this mess. All I can say is this, if LSU does in fact make to the BCS which means BULLSH*T CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES, there's alot of a$$ kissing going on behind close doors.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Your grammar needs work. Anyways, just so you know HAYLEY, Meyer did the same thing and it ended up working for our Gators. Every coach tells them why they should be in the championship game (except Loyd Carr).:D

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Your grammar needs work. Anyways, just so you know HAYLEY, Meyer did the same thing and it ended up working for our Gators. Every coach tells them why they should be in the championship game (except Loyd Carr).:D

well excuse me genius, urban had 1 loss!!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
well excuse me genius, urban had 1 loss!!

No great 1 loss teams. Sh*t happens. West Virginia (1 loss) lost, Missouri (1 loss) lost. Can't you see that?? It's going to be Ohio State and someone else. Most likely LSU. Hate it or love it.:D

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
pfffffffff your not even worth responding too, your a 16 yr old kid, that thinks he knows more than anyone else, reality check, your NOT that smart period, end of conversation. I won't read your response, because it's basically stupid anyways.

FanSmack

VIP Member
Mizzou has 2 losses now. LSU will not make it. They were #7. If they move up to #2 it would be a mockery. Either UGA or VTech should play for the championship.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
pfffffffff your not even worth responding too, your a 16 yr old kid, that thinks he knows more than anyone else, reality check, your NOT that smart period, end of conversation. I won't read your response, because it's basically stupid anyways.

Age has nothing to do with intelligence. Which you show every time you make a statement. Plus you maturity is lacking. Oh god, please don't leave again. I don't know what we'd do without you. LOL.:D

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Mizzou has 2 losses now. LSU will not make it. They were #7. If they move up to #2 it would be a mockery. Either UGA or VTech should play for the championship.

Mockery or not chances are they will end up #2. Never said I agreed with it.:D

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Age has nothing to do with intelligence. Which you show every time you make a statement. Plus you maturity is lacking. Oh god, please don't leave again. I don't know what we'd do without you. LOL.:D

Reggie take this board and stick it up your ass sideways.

FanSmack

VIP Member
LSU DESTROYED Virginia Tech. :D Destroyed is the key word. 48-7.;)

Ya... it was a very different LSU team and a different VTech team. That would not happen if they played again. Vtech is better now than they were.

I say these teams are more worthy than LSU (in order on which should go first)

OSU
UGA
Vtech
OU
LSU

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Ya... it was a very different LSU team and a different VTech team. That would not happen if they played again. Vtech is better now than they were.

I say these teams are more worthy than LSU (in order on which should go first)

OSU
UGA
Vtech
OU
LSU

OSU will be there. And from the look of things so will LSU. NEVER said I agreed with it.;)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema