• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Miami's defense isn't worried

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
"Are they going to be able to match up with our defense?" Hurricanes' safety Anthony Reddick said on Tuesday when asked about the high-scoring Florida attack that UM faces on Saturday in Gainesville. "That's going to be the question. We're not too much worried about them."

If I were them, I'd surrender :surrender: while I still have a chance.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
He must be related to Geno Hayes.

And in case anyone doesn't know, Reddick is the miami player who was suspended for swinging his helmet at an FIU player during that brawl a few years back.

awebbf5

VIP Member
i hope we blow those cocky punks out,their classless,yesterday i watched the 03 game where we shouldve won,but we broke down and berlin had the greatest half of his life.

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Here's the article, with 2 other good quotes.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2008/09/02/a1c_umfoot_0903.html

-------

"I think we have as many playmakers as they do," Reddick said. "We really do. Everybody that's here could have gone to Florida."

-------

The Gators figure to be faster on Saturday with Harvin. He'll be matched up often with senior cornerback Bruce Johnson, the Hurricanes' best cover man and one of the team's fastest players.

Johnson said Tuesday that he respected Harvin, but wasn't overwhelmed by the challenge he and UM's other defensive backs will face.

"He's just like any other dude," Johnson said. "Yeah, of course, he has speed and quickness, but I've played against a lot of other guys that have speed and quickness."

shandsgator8

VIP Member
He must be related to Geno Hayes.

And in case anyone doesn't know, Reddick is the miami player who was suspended for swinging his helmet at an FIU player during that brawl a few years back.

Maybe he thinks he can tackle by swinging his helmet at the opposing player?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema