• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Miami vs. Florida to be prime time

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Looks like we got our first prime time game of the year vs. Miami at 8:00 on ESPN. What a great way to renew the rivalry in front of a national audience.

nismodrift

VIP Member
Oh I can't wait for that game, it's going to be my 2nd time seeing a florida vs miami game as a florida fan. can't wait for when Tebow stomps on them.

rustyt22

Gator Fan
Ive had that game circled on my calender since they scheduled it. I used to not have a problem with scUM until 2002, and I had to listen to their fans chant "Grossman, Grossman, Grossman" taunting him as they beat our team handidly in the Swamp. If we beat them by 50, it still wouldnt be enough.

btw, yes, im too young to remember the games with scUM before 2002, which is why I didnt care about them at all. Now, I know know why everyone hates them about as bad as FSU.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Yeah I am PUMPED about the primetime game verse Miami. That means me and my friends will have lots of time to tailgate and be ready to scream our lungs off and be obnoxious during the game, kinda like FSU last year.

However I am disappointed that the Hawaii game will be at 12:30. That will be miserable as it will likely be insanely hot outside. Plus you just don't have much time to tailgate. I hate those early starts.

yes its great to be at night because it will be cooler and just all around great game and even better everyone will have the chance to see Florida beat Miami down!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
It's payback time for our Gators against scUM this time around, and we get them in The Swamp for this game. We need to avenge all the previous losses, and I'd love to see Coach Meyer get his first win against this one last rival he hasn't yet faced since he's been our head coach.

Well, here's our chance to get the all-out bragging rights and true Florida State Championship this season - this time around we have the talent and momentum in our favor. Let's get the job done!

"The sun is Orange,
the sky is Blue,
FSU SUCKS
and so does the "U"

GO GATORS!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema