• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Meyer in Trouble?!

SexyRexy

Gator Fan
Meyer possibly broke some recruiting violations. Apparently he wanted some juco wide receiver to come play for UF, but the kid said he wouldn't go unless his girl could come. And now the girl has a gymnastics scholarship at UF. The girl has gone on record saying that Meyer spoke with her all the time.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
This is not good cause the guy is a freak. If he talked to her before hand i don't see what the problem is. Anyway. Go Gators!!!!!!

UFtb

VIP Member
I heard the penalty could just be a loss of a scholarship. It's not like we'd get banned from post season play.

gator01

Gator Fan
did anyone ever think that maybe she really does deserve a gymnastics scholarship??? why does the press always have to think negative about the gators. i hate publicity!!!

JohnnyBGood

VIP Member
did anyone ever think that maybe she really does deserve a gymnastics scholarship??? why does the press always have to think negative about the gators. i hate publicity!!!

Anything to get their name in the paper. Everyone wants to be first to break a story... even if it isn't a story at all.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If anything, we would get a slap on the wrist.

Carl Moore's eligibility is not in question.

The fact of the matter is, Meyer DID NOT RECRUIT this girl. He only talked to her while she was handing the phone to Carl. He did however talk to the Gymnastics teacher who gave her a scholarship. Perfectly LEGAL!

And by the way: this chick is great at what she does in Gymnastics. So it's not like she sucks and Meyer got her on our team.:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema