• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Meyer expects team to be ready

UcatsRick

Gator Fan
I recalled reading in the Cincinnati papers that Urban attended one or more Bearcat spring practices. More recently, some players said that the coach spoke to the team, but had a somewhat demeaning tone. Has UM said anything in the Florida press about UC? What tone does he use when discussing the Bearcats? Has that tone changed since he knows the Sugar Bowl matchup?

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I recalled reading in the Cincinnati papers that Urban attended one or more Bearcat spring practices. More recently, some players said that the coach spoke to the team, but had a somewhat demeaning tone. Has UM said anything in the Florida press about UC? What tone does he use when discussing the Bearcats? Has that tone changed since he knows the Sugar Bowl matchup?

So many people like to undercut Urban Meyer (especially Lane Kiffin); he's all business and serious about what he does but he does use tact when speaking of others and doesn't purposely like to ruffle any feathers.

He hasn't really said too much about the Sugar Bowl yet, but I'm sure he will in upcoming pressers and interviews.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema