• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Meyer, Carr begin promotion of bowl

ORLANDO — Michigan coach Lloyd Carr left Ann Arbor during a Tuesday morning ice store.
At a Capital One Bowl media event in downtown Orlando, Carr had a final pellet drop on his head. The outgoing Michigan coach was asked about a report that LSU coach Les Miles is back in the mix to replace him as coach.

Carr politely declined comment.

Carr said he still expects starting tailback Mike Hart and starting quarterback Chad Henne healthy for the game. But neither will be on the other side of the ball to try to stop Tebow, who became the first quarterback in NCAA history to pass (29) and rush (22) for more than 20 touchdowns in the same season.

"In using the quarterback the way they do, I think it's very fair to say they are probably the most difficult team we've faced from a defensive standpoint," Carr said.

Meyer referred to Michigan as an "upper level" Southeastern Conference team and said that their speed at the skill positions matches Florida.

http://gatorsports.com/article/20071211/NEWS/71212006/1016

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
True. Everyone is saying it should be a blowout...and although I predict us to win by 35 points I don't see it being any bigger. And in all honesty it might be close than that. But we should be able to outscore them.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema