• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

McGee and Super Bowl QB

News Bot

News Bot
Before he became a pass-catching tight end in college, Virginia transfer Jake McGee was a very good high school quarterback at the Collegiate School in Richmond, Va.

The guy McGee succeeded at QB in high school?

Russell Wilson, who quarterbacked the Seattle Seahawks to a victory in the Super Bowl just a few months ago.

“He was a senior when I was a freshman,” McGee said. “And I played football, basketball and baseball with him. Basketball being the sport I played, and baseball a little bit. But football, I was on varsity, but I was just sort of taking it all in and watching.”

McGee said he still has a relationship with Wilson and will seek advice from him.

“He’s a good friend of mine,” McGee said. “I don’t talk to him a ton because he’s out west and he’s a pretty busy guy, but when he comes back and works out, when he has his camps in the summer and stuff, I usually work them every summer and get to see him, catch up.

“Yeah, it’s pretty cool just having him as a friend and a guy you can look up to. If I have any questions, I can talk to him about a lot of things just because he’s a guy that’s been through a lot and done really well with his life.”

Source: GatorSports.com - Robbie's Playbook

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema