• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

McElroy for Heisman

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'm joking of course, but our defense play so damn bad that he looked like a Heisman player. He was slinging the ball all over the place. I'm assuming he's coming back next year, so we could be in trouble when we play them in 2010.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I think I was wrong about the impact of Dunlap being out of the game. If Dunlap were in the game, McElroy would not have been so Heisman-like. Sure, Ingram still would have run over us and they still would have won, but we all want to play down the loss of Dunlap. Dunlap would not have won us the game, but he would have slowed down or shut down McElroy.

ilovegators

VIP Member
I agree - the lack of pressure on McElroy was apparent and there was a noticable difference in the way our d-line played without Dunlap. McElroy did look poised in the pocket though. He showed no hesitation.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I agree - the lack of pressure on McElroy was apparent and there was a noticable difference in the way our d-line played without Dunlap. McElroy did look poised in the pocket though. He showed no hesitation.

Even I would look poised in that pocket knowing no one was going to touch me. I would look poised given those passing lanes that Bama's line gave McElroy. I'm 5'4" and 140 pounds.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Yeah, Ingram was a great player, but I am so unimpressed with who he is. I get sick-angry when stupid opponents (great or not) do a mock-gator chomp when they win against us. He didn't shake hands with the Gators when he won. He had no good-sportsmanship, he jumped around acting like a fool. You know, when a team beats another team, a good sport is respectful to the losing team. When we win (usually), our team, especially Timmy, goes to the other team players and shakes hands and is polite. That Ingram was so self-absorbed and disrespectful. Even McElroy shook hands with our team and was a good sport to us.
You know, when we beat Florida State, Timmy went up and showed respect to Coach Bowden. Ingram would have been smart to show respect to Timmy and Coach Meyer. Even though we played bad last night, our team is worthy of respect and Timmy and Coach Meyer have done remarkable things in the past 4 years, and Ingram should have shown that respect and celebrated later with his team.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema