• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Louis Murphy's comments

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
"I don't refer to them as the 'U.' I refer to them as Miami," Murphy told the Jacksonville Times-Union. "If the 'U' is for university and winning championships, we're the 'U.' They are Miami, and that's what I call them."

What's your take on his comments? Do you like it? Or do you think he's fueling a fire and giving Miami bulletin board material?

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
I have no problem with Louis saying this. Miami has already started to open their mouths. Plus, Murphy is still peeved that Miami didn't recruit him out of high school. Their loss I say.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I have no problem with Louis saying this. Miami has already started to open their mouths. Plus, Murphy is still peeved that Miami didn't recruit him out of high school. Their loss I say.

The scUM fanbase never ceases to talk trash about Florida. Let them run their mouths; the real moment of truth will take place in The Swamp tonight.

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
They may be aiming for Murphy if he tries to run a route over the middle... but I have no problem with players talking trash about other teams before the game. It makes it more exciting.

This isn't Harvard vs. Princeton.

Susie

Gator Fan
I am not a person to talk crap before a game. I would rather just prove it on the field.

But I do think he is correct in what he says... The U should be the one winning. They havent been in a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema