• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lane Kiffin is a nut job!

woodsmit

Gator Fan
"Finebaum: SEC coaches will take Lane Kiffin down
10:48 AM02.06 Posted By: Andrew Perloff BOOKMARK SHARE COMMENTS (0)
Kiffin
Vols coach Lane Kiffin caused a stir by accusing Florida of cheating on Thursday.
AP

Alabama radio personality Paul Finebaum joined the show to discuss new Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin's statements about the University of Florida.

-- Finebaum says that Kiffin has gone after the two biggest names in the SEC -- Urban Meyer and Nick Saban. Finebaum said that this could be like The Godfather. They'll make Kiffin pay for what he said about Florida's Meyer breaking rules by calling a recruit while he was visiting Tennessee.

-- Finebaum says that SEC coaches will all turn in Kiffin any chance they get. Finebaum says all schools cheat. It's just a matter of turning them in.

-- Finebaum thinks Tennessee officials are probably furious at Kiffin right now. "If he last three years, I will be dumbfounded," Finebaum said.

-- Finebaum pointed out that Kiffin hired recruiters, not coaches. They're going to be aggressive, and according to Finebaum, they'll get in trouble.

-- Finebaum said that Kiffin couldn't find a job on the West Coast and doesn't know how he got this job at Tennessee."

Go Finebaum!

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I've spoken to some UT fans and while some appreciate his arrogance/confidence, they wish he'd keep his mouth shut a little more.

Oh, and when I asked how badly Meyer will run up the score on them, they expect UF to beat them at least as badly as they did in 2007.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
If this episode hasn't just made UcheaT the most hated team in the SEC now, it should have.

It's nice to know that we have other SEC fans on our side, though.

I've spoken to some UT fans and while some appreciate his arrogance/confidence, they wish he'd keep his mouth shut a little more.

Well, the damage has already been done. They need to take what they get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema