• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Key to beating Cincinnati

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
What are some of your keys to beating Cincinnati? I'll start with an obvious one:

1. Stop Tony Pike. We must get pressure on him. The D-Line needs to be disruptive and wreak havoc on Pike - forcing him to make bad decisions. Pike has a big, accurate arm and if he has time in the pocket he'll kill us.

CinciGator

Gator Fan
I've watched nearly every game for both teams this year and as long as Florida shows up to play (unlike the bama game) they will win. I have no doubts. They are just a more well rounded team with more talent overall. I'm catching all kinds of flack for wearing my Florida gear at work and my arms are tired from doing the chomp in repsonse so they'd better win! :smartass:

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
I've watched nearly every game for both teams this year and as long as Florida shows up to play (unlike the bama game) they will win. I have no doubts. They are just a more well rounded team with more talent overall. I'm catching all kinds of flack for wearing my Florida gear at work and my arms are tired from doing the chomp in repsonse so they'd better win! :smartass:

thats awesome.....must b lonely up there being a gator...

my key to beating cincy is playing like we wanna win and not like we r trying not to get hurt before the DRAFT!!!!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
1. Dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.
2. Establish the run early and slow down that quick-strike offense. See step 1.
3. Aerial attack--nothing fancy, but just enough to keep our running game going. We have not shown the ability to win with passing, so let's use the passing game to open up the running game.
4. Punish those small, fast players early and wear them down. (We may be fast, but they are just as fast--hit 'em fast, and hit 'em often.) They have defenders that used to be QBs!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema