• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Just heard Leak on the radio..

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I just heard Chris Leak on Fox Sports gametime live on the radio. They talked to him about his national championship, and asked him a question about Tebow, and then Leak went on to talk about the AAFL.

It was a pretty good interview. It's good to see that he didn't take the whole 'NFL Bust' thing too hard.

preachinGator

VIP Member
Chris Leak just needs someone to be patient with him. I know patience doesn't make money, but he just needs the right 'system".
The AAFL could prove exciting!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
No he answered it. Just said Tebow is a great player and stuff. Kind of gave that canned response.

UFboy207

Gator Fan
i mean i respect leak for playing for florida and helping us to a national championship, but he always stuck me as kind of cocky, i mean just his interviews with ESPN and stuff. and he DEFINITELY doesn't give tebow the respect tebow gives him. and tebow deserves it so much more. but tebow would always say that he was backing up the best qb in NCAA football, in every single interview. and Leak just says "Tebow is a great player".

but no major disrespect to him, he did help us win a national championship afterall

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema