• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

June Jones scared of Tebow?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Does anyone else thing June Jones quit because he didn't want to face the wrath of Tim Tebow? :confused0082:

Swampman

VIP Member
I was really looking forward that the 08 opener with Hawaii and June Jones coming to town. I would have loved nothing more then Tebow and Meyer sticking it to him.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
What a wuss. How about schedule SMU for 2009 if Tebow stays for his senior year? If not how about Oklahoma State? Mike Gundy a man and can take it (I heard).

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
He saw what happened in a "neutral" stadium against UGA, so he didn't want to come to the Swamp where 90,000 people would be screaming at him and Hawaii.

BoiseStateguy9

Gator Fan
That is the general consensus from other WAC fans about Jones is that he bit way to much and cant chew the consequences. Bottom line is this was a one a done team this is the first time they were able to knock off my guys (Boise State) since we joined the WAC. And he talked way to much about how is offensive game-plan was unstoppable then he faced a team of SEC caliber and got dominated and realized his offense was a gimmick that only works when speed is not available on the other team. He dissed Tebow to boost Brennan and figured they would beat Georgia and then do the same to Florida now he is running because next season he was guaranteed to lose all respect from the world with 2 embarrassing loses to SEC teams and his chances of even wining the WAC again are slim so he ran typical June Jones though he even showed up to the Hawaii bowl wearing a pirates shirt rooting against his conference he is classless, but I am sad to see you wont have the chance to have ruined his career.

Fsugatorbait

Gator Fan
I think you are right I thought june jones loved hawaii and had no problem but he ran his mouth and then now he is starting to realize he cant handle any SEC teams so he left. I was looking forward to this so much to just watching Florida take it to him but oh well he wimped out

Kevin

Gator Fan
I think thats a possibility cause where did he go to? Some thing like SMU never even heard of them lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema