• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jon Gruden loves Tim Tebow

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
If it's all true--Gruden at Notre Dame, and Gruden learning the spread--that would be nice. UM developed a large portion of his spread offense from lessons learned at Notre Dame.

woodsmit

Gator Fan
^^ Yeah, he's gonna install it at Notre Dame next season....

No it won't be Chucky!

The people most likely to know such things, "the vol nation," have already widely reported that Coach Meyer will be leaving to take his "dream job" at Notre Dame thus relegating the Gators to "also rans" in the SEC.

As has been well documented by the media and admirably demonstrated by their new leader Coach Kiffen, all members of the vol nation know what they are talking about.

We have been warned!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
No it won't be Chucky!

The people most likely to know such things, "the vol nation," have already widely reported that Coach Meyer will be leaving to take his "dream job" at Notre Dame thus relegating the Gators to "also rans" in the SEC.

As has been well documented by the media and admirably demonstrated by their new leader Coach Kiffen, all members of the vol nation know what they are talking about.

We have been warned!

Umm......Meyer isn't going ANYWHERE.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
O-tG, I'm sure he was not serious. The sarcasm is dripping off his post. I thought it very funny..........................

sbq80

VIP Member
Please, Gruden is not going to any college to coach.
Where or what NFL team he ends up I have no idea but he is now way going to ND or any other NCAA school

SECRocker

Gator Fan
tebowgruden3_04211.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema