• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jelani Jenkins going to be a Gator?

It appears that way, He has a visit at PSU but it will be probably be freezing, Why would some want to play football up here, trust me i live in Michigan... it sucks from end of October to march-ish.

Seriously though it looks like Jenkins is favoring UF, i doubt PSU is as nice as what we have.

nismodrift

VIP Member
i can guarantee you since hes from maryland a lil cold wont hurt him but his top 5 is prob florida, miami, lsu, va tech, and usc in no given order. but since florida is number 2 on his official top 8 i have confidence hopefully he doesnt go to usc id rather him stay in the sec for lsu than usc but if after the championship game spikes or one of the other lb forgoes there senior year i have huge faith hes coming.

i can guarantee you since hes from maryland a lil cold wont hurt him but his top 5 is prob florida, miami, lsu, va tech, and usc in no given order. but since florida is number 2 on his official top 8 i have confidence hopefully he doesnt go to usc id rather him stay in the sec for lsu than usc but if after the championship game spikes or one of the other lb forgoes there senior year i have huge faith hes coming.

I think he is between PSU and Florida, He said Florida set a high bar for him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema