• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jay Bilas top 25 3-point shooters of all-time

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/insider/columns/story?columnist=bilas_jay&id=3476589

1. Dennis Scott
2. Steve Kerr
3. Reggie Miller
4. J.J. Redick
5. Kyle Korver
6. Glen Rice
7. Salim Stoudamire
8. Ray Allen
9. Allan Houston
10. Keith Veney
11. Tim Legler
12. Lee Humphrey
13. Jason Kapono
14. Curtis Staples
15. Tony Bennett
16. Rodney Monroe
17. Jeff Fryer
18. Stephen Curry
19. Wesley Person
20. Donald Williams
21. Chris Loften
22. Brett Blizzard
23. Jason Matthews
24. Taquan Dean
25. Shawn Respert

#12 for Humphrey isn't bad.

Dave82689

Gator Fan
i think he should in top ten probably he was automatic from 3-point range just like pierce for boston celtics

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Is this supposed to combine the NBA and College Basketball or what?

I think Lee was better than Redick. Maybe not in the regular season but nobody was more cluth than Lee in the NCAA Tourney, when it matters. That was proven time and time again.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think this is college only. I remember one 3 pointer (I think it was against Alabama) in the SEC Tourney... it was like a buzzer beater at the end of the game to win it for us.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Lee could of been a much better player if he would of gotten his FT% up and also gotten his mid-range game to be a little better. He was a great 3P shooter, no denying that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema