• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jacksonville losses ACC Championship game

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I only care about this because I live in Jax... but really this game has been a huge disappointment. ACC fans just don't give a damn about it.

They're actually moving the game to Tampa (instead of Charlotte). They'll have the same problems there. No one from BC, VT, and up north are going to travel this far to see a crappy game.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Wow, moving it to Tampa is stupid. The move to Charlotte made sense because it got it closer to a lot of the teams. Having it in Tampa won't help much. That still only leaves it close to FSU and Miami. They don't look like they will be playing there much after recent performances (which makes me :bananapowerslide: ) Also, their fans don't travel that well anyways. Charlotte made much more sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema