• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Inuries so far for Arkansas Hogs

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Redshirt freshman tight end Colin Thompson (foot) will remain out for this week, but sophomore TE Kent Taylor (ankle) should be back in uniform for the game. Muschamp had not previously announced Taylor’s injury but noted Monday that he has missed 2-3 weeks of action.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Um, was wondering about Thompson (understood he was a real prospect @ TE, a nice complement to other side when we're in that tight, "looks like we're gonna run fer SURE" look that'd be deadly to throw off of, IF we had a passing game--and the balls to USE it (AHEM, Mr. Pease).
Meanwhile, s'pose this as good a place as any to note the latest "Easley development": Word now is that Dom plans to rehab and put his name in for next year's NFL draft...This according to tweets by his dad, and from Dominique himself (thanking Gatornation for their support and patience, blah blah blah). I wish him well, MEAN it, but DAMN--considering his great and growing talent, we got about as little as possible from his time here, while it appears HE'LL get most of what he came here for. Oh well, that's the deal sometimes, I guess--and not everyone's "a Gator thru' and thru' ", a la #15, no matter WHAT words they mouth (not everyone's from a family who can AFFORD it!). Can't blame 'em, mind you: It's a hard world and everyone's out for themselves--the coaches, schools and merchandisers are rakin' in millions while the kids whose skills it all rests on have to wait, hope things work out for them eventually. Gotta be a better, fairer, more "out front and honest" way of doing things...but until there is, well, I guess I'd have to say "Go for it..."--'SPECIALLY if it was MY son!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema