• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

interview with tyler murphy...

just had an exclusive interview with dual threat QB Tyler Murphy..

Tyler Murphy is a 6′2 190 lb. dual threat quarterback out of Wethersfield, Connecticut. Murphy was previously committed to Temple until Florida came in with an offer providing him with an exciting opportunity to come play for one of the top programs in the nation. Though Murphy was not rated very high, with the proper training and work put in this young man has the potential and upside to become something great. Look for him to make an impact on the team in the coming years. He very well could easily be the quarterback that brings back the two QB rotation that we first saw under Meyer with Leak/Tebow. This underrated prospect has a good arm and quick feet. Florida’s strength and conditioning program should produce something great. Murphy talked with GSN about his plans and aspirations while at Florida:

GSN: What do you expect to accomplish at UF?

Tyler Murphy: I expect to grow as a person, get a good education and really develop as a football player.
GSN: What was your impression of UF after your visit
Murphy: The weather, I always wanted to get away from the cold.
GSN: What are your personal goals while playing ball for the Gators?
Murphy: Personal goals are to become a great leader and win games.
GSN: What position do you think you will be playing at UF?
Murphy: Quarterback.
GSN: Have you always planned on attending the University of Florida?
Murphy: No, I was committed to Temple because that was the school that best fit me until Florida came and offered me.
GSN: What do you plan on doing during the off-season to better yourself as a passer?
Murphy: Work on mainly my foot work and body positioning.
GSN: What about Florida made you want to go there instead of Temple?

Murphy: More opportunities, bigger program, and people behind the program.

GSN: How would you describe the coaching staff at Florida?

Murphy: Great guys who take pride in their coaching. I think coach Loeffler has one of the best brains of the game and I’m excited to learn from him.
GSN: How does it feel to be apart of one of the greatest recruiting classes ever?
Murphy: I don’t really follow recruiting much but from my understanding we have some really talented guys coming in so it feels good to be apart of something special.
GSN: How excited are you to run out of the tunnel in front of 90,000 fans in the Swamp?
Murphy: That’s probably one of the things I’m really excited to witness and be apart of, is the games environment. Thinking about it creates chills down my back.
GSN: So you love playing your xbox 360, how is it going to feel when you see your self on NCAA football 2011? Will you play your self all-time? Even in front of Brantley?
Murphy: Haha, I’ll probably see how I am,but I like to play with unranked teams for some reason. So I won’t be playing myself much.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema