• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm new so be gentle.....

bingomama24

Gator Fan
Hi Everyone I am Gregg Cowans wife and also a big gator fan! I dont know if he told you but he turned our whole basement into gatorland! LOL I will have to get some pics and post them! Its a bit hard being in Pa and listening to all the penn staters and ohio state fans{especially them} I got ripped the day after the ncaa championship for wearing my gator jersey to work from an Ohio state fan! Well as you can imagine I didnt have to say a word because the blue and orange put them in their places! ok just wanted to introduce myself not go on and on lol.......................GO GATORS!

Swampman

VIP Member
Welcome bingomam! We promise to be gentle, if not 2bits will put us in our place just like you did to those buckeye fans.

greggcowan

VIP Member
She cooks, she cleans, she owns her own business......AND SHE IS TAKING ME TO THE GATORS - KENTUCKY GAME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

not to mention she's a hottie!

I have the perfect wife! LMAO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema