• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm coming down ! LSU v. Gators

GeauxTime

Gator Fan
Well first off Hello! everyone.

I will be heading down with a small crew to join in the festivities at Gainesville for this much anticipated game on OCT 11.

I was hoping you guys would be able to give me some heads up on where is a good place to tailgate. I am bring my tailgate trailer (pic below) down and obviously I don't want to be in the "bad" spot because we all know we both have them. Also if you could really show me a map of where or any past pictures etc that would help.

And maybe a decent hotel location nearby.

Thanks again for all the help.

Rex

tailfn8.jpg

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
That's a mean looking tailgating trailer.

Gators love a friendly rivalry, but we don't want to put you in farms way. I'd avoid Frat Row and University BLVD if I were you.

Check out the campus map.
http://campusmap.ufl.edu/

I'd suggest somewhere on Gale Lemerand Drive... just south of the stadium, beyond the NPB (on the map). Or on Center Drive south of the NANO building.

GeauxTime

Gator Fan
Thanks. I talked to student division something on the phone earlier. They told me near Norman Hall by 13th and museum near 8th.. ??

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
Sweet looking set-up. As Mr.2Bits said, I would look at either the area at Gale Lemerand Drive and Museum Rd. around the REI building or NPB bulding. Just make sure you get there as early as possible, the spaces won't last.

I know of a few LSU fans that are coming down and tailgating with the me and members of another Gator board that I'm a member of that parks in that area. I could ask and see if the other members of the board could try and save a space. let me know and I'll send you an e-mail.

GeauxTime

Gator Fan
Sweet looking set-up. As Mr.2Bits said, I would look at either the area at Gale Lemerand Drive and Museum Rd. around the REI building or NPB bulding. Just make sure you get there as early as possible, the spaces won't last.

I know of a few LSU fans that are coming down and tailgating with the me and members of another Gator board that I'm a member of that parks in that area. I could ask and see if the other members of the board could try and save a space. let me know and I'll send you an e-mail.

Sure just let me know the details.

I'll PM you my email.

castawaygator

VIP Member
nice set up.

i would recommend bringing crawfish and gumbo to share :chef:. they are what i miss most about my short time at LSU Shreveport, along with near constant harassment about being a gator.

Sly Coyote

Gator Fan
Maybe we'll find you up there and show these Gator fans how to tailgate. They don't start quite as early as Tiger fans.
Geaux Tigers!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema