• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm back....

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
My computer gave me a hard time for a while, but I'm back now! :bananajump: It was awful not to be able to get onto gatorenvy!!!!

Wow! What a crazy couple weeks!!!
Of course IT'S (always) GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR! Like Coach said a couple weeks ago, "We'll be back!"

:eek:fftopic: By the way, who let Gaturdfan#1 on? Yuck!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
I thought one of the regulars was missing.....now I know who it was. Lots to catch up on.....glad to have you back.

saltydog21

Gator Fan
Hello all, just logged in and wanted to be apart of GATOR nation. Looks like a cool forum. Just wanted to say hello.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Thanks everyone!!!! Yay, we won!!!!

I sure missed getting on here, Gator Envy! It's the first page I check, before my email too!!!!! I just went crazy everyday not being able to get on and talk to my Gator friends when we lost :(, but now we WON!!!! Oh yeah, Go Gators! :) :bananajump:

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Thanks everyone!!!! Yay, we won!!!!

I sure missed getting on here, Gator Envy! It's the first page I check, before my email too!!!!! I just went crazy everyday not being able to get on and talk to my Gator friends when we lost :(, but now we WON!!!! Oh yeah, Go Gators! :) :bananajump:

GO GATORS!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema