• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If Tebow doesn't win the Heisman...

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Do you think this will be his only chance to win the Heisman? Can he possibly have better stats next year? I just feel like this is his chance, and if he doesn't win it now, he won't have a chance next year or possibly as a senior. His stats can only go down from here.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I agree 100% with that. D-Coordinators are going to spend a lot of time this off season trying to watch film and learn to stop him. A National Champ. will happen next yr so that would be one thing he has over this year. But hey he is SUPERMAN so I wont question what he can do.

FanSmack

VIP Member
I don't know man, it seems like it didn't matter if they knew what we were doing, Tebow was still able to do it. I don't think his stats will be a ton better but there is definitely chance they can be of the same level with less losses.

He has a great chance on winning this thing back to back IMO.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Tim winning it back to back could be possible, and it won't be the first time that happen, matter fact it's only happen once, archie griffin won the heisman his junior yr and senior yr, played at ohio st. ;)

FanSmack

VIP Member
Glenn Davis was the closest to winning it three years in a row. And only one defensive player has won it to date.

Pop Quiz: What's the worst team record of a heisman winner and who was the winner and what year?

GayTurd4U

Gator Fan
Tebow shouldn't win the Heisman. He's not even the best player on his team! That would be Percy Harvin, and in case you missed it, Tebow himself said that Harvin would have his vote.

As for the real snub of the year, what about Kevin Smith at UCF? This guy breaks the 2000 yard mark as a junior. He is 4th place on the list of single-season rushers in history, and he was taken out early in some games due to injury. By the way, he's the first back from the state of Florida to ever go over 2000 yards in a single season, and his team finished the regular season with the same record as the UF GayTurds.

Are Tebow's numbers impressive? Yes, of course, but to list him as a shoe-in for the big H when another player that has put up just as impressive numbers for his position won't even be on the list of invitees is ridiculous.

Tebow is not Superman. He's just a guy that happens to be good at football and has a strong supporting cast to open up the field for him. Kevin Smith on the other hand makes something out of nothing every time he touches the ball whether he has help from his O-line or not.

GayTurd4U

Gator Fan
Interesting argument, Hayley20, although you failed to address a single point in my post.

What the hell is a community college student from Virginia doing on a UF forum anyway?

lilChomp

VIP Member
Interesting argument, Hayley20, although you failed to address a single point in my post.

What the hell is a community college student from Virginia doing on a UF forum anyway?

Well what is someone with the name Gayturd doing on a UF forum? Hayley is a big time gator fan, thats why she belongs here.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I GUESS BECUZ I WANT TOO AND I'M A FLORIDA GATOR FAN!!! FURTHER NOT THAT I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE A COMPLETE IDIOT OF YOURSELF, I'M NOT IN SCHOOL ANYMORE, I START NEXT SPRING AT VIRGINIA TECH. AND UM, YOU WANNA ASK ME WHY I'M HERE, JUST WHY ARE YOU HERE, PUTTING EVERYTHING ANYONE HAS SAID, PLUS POSTING THAT THREAD ABOUT TIM AND THE WAY HE PEE'S, YOUR A FREAK OF NATURE PFFFFT NEMWOD, OH EXCUSE ME FOR USEING "WOD", DON'T GET EXCIDED ...AND GET YOUR SCREEN MESSY ;)

dvine1586

Gator Fan
"Do you think this will be his only chance to win the Heisman?"
No, I think this may be his best chance, but not his only chance.

"Can he possibly have better stats next year?"
It's always possible. Without any major injuries, I think his stats will be about the same next year.

FanSmack

VIP Member
Tebow shouldn't win the Heisman. He's not even the best player on his team! That would be Percy Harvin, and in case you missed it, Tebow himself said that Harvin would have his vote.

As for the real snub of the year, what about Kevin Smith at UCF? This guy breaks the 2000 yard mark as a junior. He is 4th place on the list of single-season rushers in history, and he was taken out early in some games due to injury. By the way, he's the first back from the state of Florida to ever go over 2000 yards in a single season, and his team finished the regular season with the same record as the UF GayTurds.

Are Tebow's numbers impressive? Yes, of course, but to list him as a shoe-in for the big H when another player that has put up just as impressive numbers for his position won't even be on the list of invitees is ridiculous.

Tebow is not Superman. He's just a guy that happens to be good at football and has a strong supporting cast to open up the field for him. Kevin Smith on the other hand makes something out of nothing every time he touches the ball whether he has help from his O-line or not.

You really have no idea do you?

It's about exposure, opponents, conference, etc. Kevin Smith does not put up those numbers in a real conference. You put him in the SEC, he doesn't come near that mark.

Tebow made the records he has in arguably one of the toughest conferences in college football. You put UF in a conference with UCF and you would see his stats even better.

UCF, the only tough team they really played is Texas (which was overrated anyways). UCF didn't play anyone! it's easy to rack up stats against no one.

UF has a top 5 SOS and Tebow still racked up stats that are above and beyond what anyone else has done. Nearing 4,000 total yards, over 50 TD's (first to get 20 rushing and 20 passing) as well as breaking several team and conference records.

That's why Tebow is better than Kevin Smith. Of course Tebow is going to say Harvin would get his vote. Tebow is humble and will not boast about himself. That's how the kid is.

Now if you have anything worth while to read, let me know.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Well im from kentucky and lived there all my life except when the military moved me to different parts of the u.s., but ive been a die hard gator fan since my uncle took me to commonwealth stadium at age 4 hoping i would like the cats,but that day i made one the best choices i could make,and started liking the gators.so since im from kentucky can i not be a gator fan,to fuckin bad i am and always will be.Orange and blue dominate.Tebow should win the heisman,his stats are just plain nasty.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I was thinking about this. McFadden didnt have the season he did last yr and hes still in the running. So Tebow will probably have that same chance if he doesnt win this yr. But I believe he will win it. this yr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema