• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I thought FSU would give us a game

lilChomp

VIP Member
After watching FSU drive the ball on the first series I though 'man we might have ourselves a competitive game'. But then it was all Gators from there!:D

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well I'm sure what happen tonight, all I know is the gators beat FSU all over that field, FSU didn't even look like the ol'e FSU, and bobby didn't even look like himself, I mean it was almost like a whole nother FSU team...but all in all glad florida beat them ;)

preachinGator

VIP Member
I had no doubt when I listened to what Bowden had to say....

Bobby Bowden said that the comment about putting Tebow down was true so why should he be upset that one of his guys had said what he said.

He also said we couldn't put him down.

Before the game, he admitted that Tebow was a threat and Harvin was a threat and the GATORS were a threat.

The quote of the day was something like this:

"I knew Tebow was good when he was in high school, then I saw him play and he was better than I thought.

I knew he was good at UF, then we played him and he was better than I thought."

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
That woulda been nice too, But I also think it's impressive to hold FSU to field goals the whole games ;)

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Well I mean Geno Hayes didnt have time to take shots at Tebow cuz he was too busy watching Percy blow by him all year. Ha But if FSU had put one of those 4 FG's in for a TD in the 1st half i think they may have had a little more poise in the 2nd half. But the bend and dont break D is getting frustrating. Hope we dont draw a Hawaii or someone in a bowl game or we will get torched!

jagator97

Gator Fan
I enjoyed them talking to Bobby Bowden at the half and him almost being speechless when it came to talking about TeBOW! And Just Think Bowden you have a few more years left of that! This is Only going to get stronger!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema