• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I have to ask

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Addazio. Hands down. I appreciate the Dazzler for his recruiting, o-line, and whimsical one liners....wait...those one liners were entire interviews. ****! Embarassing. Kindergarten kids knew our next play. Even the Bowden offenses accrued big stats other than the important stat if" wins". Addazio's offense failed at accruing numbers, wins, or respect.

Escambia94

I feel sorry for Temple. I mean it. What were they thinking?
Quick. Name a famous Temple grad in the nfl. Nobody famous. Now name a major Temple rival. Penn State. Now think of a few coaches that have beaten that rival. Win-win for Temple. Major upgrade no matter who they took. Bonus if the new coaches can beat your rival.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sure--it's the "association with" UF. I get it. But normally in their position you're looking for "someone who did more with less", NOT a guy who did so little with so much. Bodes ill for their future, seems to me.
I guess he'll be an upgrade recruiting-wise, at least that must be the thinking...but this is a guy who managed to make a loaded offense run by TIM TEBOW look frustrated, hamstrung and boring. Hence, my original question.
Last time I mention it OR him.

Escambia94

Sure--it's the "association with" UF. I get it. But normally in their position you're looking for "someone who did more with less", NOT a guy who did so little with so much. Bodes ill for their future, seems to me.
I guess he'll be an upgrade recruiting-wise, at least that must be the thinking...but this is a guy who managed to make a loaded offense run by TIM TEBOW look frustrated, hamstrung and boring. Hence, my original question.
Last time I mention it OR him.

I hear ya. I also see how desperate Temple is, and I know that the rest of the world is oblivious to the Dazzler's...endearing traits. Those Big 10ish folks see half a NC coaching staff and think they won the lottery. We look at them and laugh. Even fans out here in my neck of Shorthorn country think Dazzler could do well without Meyer, Tebow, and Harvin.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema