• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I Bleed Orange and Blue...Chomp, Chomp

Hi there everybody. I am a Gainesville, FL native and a 1993 UF grad. I can't remember a time when I wasn't a Gator. I was brought up to love Gator sports and to this day I am an avid fan. Because I couldn't find a Gator website geared to female Gator fans I decided to start one myself, www.GatorMoms.NET. Women make up a huge part of Gator Nation, and I wanted to make sure there was a venue set up for them where they can chat about sports, make friends with other Gator gals, read about other women's issues, pick up some parenting info. if it applies, share tailgate recipes, laugh at some hilarious humor mostly targeted at other teams and their fans and check out pics of cute Gator kids, Gator fans and hot Gator athletes! We also give away some awesome prizes consisting of tickets to each home Gator football game, Gator gear, etc. (no purchase necessary). I welcome everyone to visit www.GatorMoms.NET, (even if you're not a woman or a mom. We've got something for every Gator out there!).

I look forward to lots of lively conversation with you folks, and I can't wait for Football season!!!! Bring on the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors.:)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema